Our journeymen are trained to KAY-SON standards and procedures to ensure that all fabrication adheres to CSA, ASME and AWS codes. All fabrication is visually inspected at various stages with each step validating material, dimensions, welding procedure and finishing. In addition to KAY-SON’s quality system, we develop a QC plan based on requirements, constraints and the complexity of the project.
Quality Assurance services:
- Visual inspections
- Material traceability
- Coatings to SSPC Standards
- 3rd NACE Quality Inspection
- 3rd party Non-destructive examination
- KAY-SON’s Quality System modeled after fabrication best practices
- CSA W47.1 Division 1
- In-house Professional Welding Engineer with certification in BC, AB and MB.
- Weld Procedures (CSA W59.1, ASME & American Welding Society)
- Trained Welding Supervisors
- Journeymen with up to date welding certifications
- City of Los Angeles Welding Certification